Uncle John’s 27th Bathroom Reader is all new and better than ever!
Weighing in at a whopping 544 pages, Uncle John’s Canoramic Bathroom Reader presents a wide-angle view of the world around us. It’s overflowing with everything that BRI fans have come to expect from this bestselling trivia series: fascinating history, silly science, obscure origins…plus fads, blunders, wordplay, quotes, and a few surprises (such as some of the “creative” methods people have used to pay off their alimony). And yes, Uncle John’s latest masterpiece is guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your can! So hang on tight as you read about…
• Hairy superstitions
• Animals who act like people
• The Mother of the Father of our Country
• Really BIG Things
• Eugene Vidocq—the world’s first private eye
• Bill Gates and his “Toilet Challenge”
• Unclassified: The story of the Freedom of Information Act
• How to behave like a gentleman…16th century style
• Great Gushers: The world’s most incredible oil strikes
• Who’s the Suzette in Crepe Suzette?
• Happy Sewerage Day!
And much, much more!