Follow up to the best-selling first single topic bathroom reader, Plunges into History, now in its 3rd printing, rated number 1 at Sam's Clubs. Offer a second single topic reader on another broad popular topic.
Plunges into the Universe is your anecdote to boring science text books. Uncle John and his loony lab partners will take you back to the Big Bang and forward to the distant future. You’ll see the science in everything around (and inside) you, and learn the truth about the most egregious science myths (such as--you can’t “sweat like a pig” because pigs don’t sweat). How many amazing facts await your visual cortex in these 494 pages made up of atoms (print version) or bits and bytes (e-book)? As Carl Sagan would have said, “Billions and Billions!” So put on your thinking cap and check out…
* Pluto denied
* Kitchen chemistry
* Football gets physics-al
* Planet Earth’s sudden hot flashes
* Food’s incredible journey…through you
* The science of surfing, skating, and snowboarding
* How they plugged the hole in the ozone layer
* How “defenseless” animals stay alive
* Sci-fi that’s more fi than sci
* Ancient astronomers
* Know your clouds
And much, much more!